A proper working toilet is crucial in order keep your home and daily life running smoothly. An improperly functioning toilet is a common issue that homeowners deal with on a daily basis. Not only will a poorly working toilet waste water which raises your water bill, it can lead to other issues such as clogs and leaks.
Symptoms of a toilet that may need repair or replacement include:
- The toilet drains slowly or not at all.
- The toilet leaks in between the tank and the bowl.
- The bowl overflows every time you flush.
- The bowl leaks from the base every time the toilet is flushed.
- The toilet itself is loose and shifts when you sit and stand.
- The tank doesn’t stop filling, and the water runs continuously.
- The tank vibrates or make noise as it fills up.
- The tank fills slowly.
- The handle must be held down to get a decent flush.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms listed above, repair or replacement is your best option. Repair is a good option for homeowners looking to fix a newer style name brand toilet that uses 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) or less. Replacement is a good option for homeowners looking to upgrade to a more efficient toilet that has a better flush and uses less water (all new toilets sold in CA must be 1.28 gpf), saving money in the long run. We recommend name brand toilets such as Kohler, American Standard, or Toto. Let us be your first choice in toilet replacement or repair!
I couldn't write this review fast enough. Jeff just left our residence (on a Saturday) and resolved what could have been a disaster. All toilets were plugged and all the showers had standing water. With family coming to visit tomorrow I was in a panic. Jeff was professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly and his response time was amazing. I won't hesitate to call him again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Diane W.